A fully integrated antibody discovery system
This version 2.3.1
Integrated Antibody Sequence and Structure
...Visit us at PEGS, Boston, 5-9 May, 2013
Companies are welcome to use this public version of abYsis, but need to be aware that this is not a secure server. After trialing the system, companies wishing to install a local version of abYsis, which can also store and analyse proprietary sequence and 3D structure data, may purchase a licence from the copyright owners, UCL Business PLC. For further information please contact specialist distributor ebisu, or alternatively see UCLB's e-licensing website.
This public version of abYsis is made available largely through the generous support of commercial licensees
Academic users of the system with questions on its usage, please contact Dr. Andrew Martin at UCL.
- Antibody Sequence Management
- Pipeline reads data files in standard formats such as EMBL, PDB and FASTA.
- 3D structure integration
- Intelligent processing of 3D data from Protein Data Bank
- Automated Antibody Numbering
- Standardised numbering of antibody sequences based on Kabat and other popular methods.
- Relational Database Storage
- PostgreSQL database storage of all imported data for flexible analysis
- Canonical Class Annotation
- Prediction of canonical class based on published methods.
- Humanness assessment.
- Estimate humanness of sequences under investigation
- Unusual residue identification
- Identification of unusual residues.
- DNA/protein Alignment
- Link DNA sequence to protein sequence with gene modeling tools.
- Germline View
- Investigate the genomic underpinnings of your sequence.
- User Input?
- Use our flexible sequence input tools to calculate all main features on the fly.